18th Annual Edgefield Art Show
The show will still go on even with the hot weather. Please come support the artists! We will update our website with any changes.
Date Change: Show is August 1st & 2nd, 2017. It's still on Tuesday & Wednesday.
The 18th Annual Crackedpots Art Show will take place the very beginning of August, at McMenamins Edgefield. Tuesday hours are 10am to 8pm, Wednesday is 10am to 7pmPlease sign up on our emailing list here to receive an announcement.
Address: 2126 SW Halsey Troutdale, OR 97060
- Please carpool or take the # 77 Bus, connect with Trimet here.
- All artists take cash, most take checks and some take credit cards. There is a ATM on the grounds
- Hours: 10a – 8p on Tuesday, 10a – 7p on Wednesday
- Featuring: metal arts, textiles, ceramic art, sculpture, jewelry, and glass art.
- Want to Volunteer at the show? Click here
- Artists request that you do not bring your dog
Please visit our artist gallery for eye candy and inspiration to come to the show.
CALL FOR ENTRIES
EDGEFIELD 2017 ARTISTS’ CHALLENGE:
Open to ALL artists working with recycled or reused materials!
Note: Art must be delivered by 10 am on opening day, Tuesday Aug 1st at the artist challenge area by the crackedpots booth on the east side of the lodge.
Your entry will be eligible to win the “People’s Choice” vote award!
…. the winner receives $100 from Cracked Pots.
Each year, the Cracked Pots Edgefield show features a special element to delight the public and to further educate them about creative reuse. We call this section of the show the Artists’ Challenge.
THEME FOR 2017 ARTISTS' CHALLENGE: “Vessel”
We are keeping the theme deliberately “open”. You can make whatever suits your fancy and interpret the theme in whatever way you wish. Your art piece may be tiny or large, ornamental or useful, made of any recycled or reused medium. We welcome your creativity and imagination!
• Artists may enter up to 2 pieces of art in the Challenge.
• Each piece of art must have a story tag delineating the story/origin of what the piece is made of …. and each piece must be made of a minimum 80% by volume of recycled/reused materials.
• Cracked Pots takes no commission from art sold in the Challenge.
• Art must be delivered by 10 am on opening day, Tuesday Aug 1st. Bring your art to the Challenge area (across from the Cracked Pots booth in the Little Red Shed area) Cracked Pots handles the art sales …. you do not need be present at the art show for your art to be sold. Please mark and price your items as appropriate.
• Artists must pick up their art from the Challenge exhibit area, soon after the show closes. (special pick-up arrangements may be made if you cannot attend)